We provide unique opportunities to work within an international research environment on state-of-the-art topics with dedicated mentors. We expect students will have the potential to be part of a publication at the end of the internship. If you are interested, please send your application containing your Resume/CV and the topic you are applying for with a brief motivation letter to the HR and Communications Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we offer?
• Unique opportunities to turn theory into practice at an international research institution in the field of laser technology
• Specific topic scope – possibility to work on exciting projects within a team
• Dedicated mentor
• Completion certificate
• Chance to meet fellow interns and make new friends
• Participation in the ELI Summer School • We do not cover expenses for accommodation, travel and meals
• Duration of internship: 2 to 6 months, based on an agreement
Don´t be shy, apply!